Today's Pre-Mission Mission:
- Look to your left.
- Pick an item (anything. Mine would probably be a glass of Diet Pepsi) on the left side of your room.
- Write a short story* about how you would save the world ONLY using that item to your left.
- Log in to our KidBlog site by clicking on the SHARE tab.
- Post your story as a "New Post" and use "Pre-Mission Mission 6" as the category. Share with classmates!
- Go ahead and read what your classmates have to say, and comment if you have something nice to say
*By "short story," I mean 2-3 sentences--the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't think too hard about it, and don't worry if it's not perfect. You can write more if you want, but this isn't supposed to be hard.
Talk to you soon, Kid Authors!